The Clinical Bioinformatics Area is a fundamental part of the the Andalusian Plan of Personalized Medicine and through the National Institute of Bioinformatics (INB) is part of the ELIXIR-ES. The Area participates in different genomic projects (NaGen, CIBERER EnoD, etc.) requires the development of many software applications to cope with their analytical demands.
We are recruiting people to help us with the development of web interfaces for the computational developments of the Area.The expertise required includes:
- entre otros.
- Experience in web libraries and frameworks such as React.js, Angular, Bootstrap o Polymer, among others.
- Experience in control version systems (GIT)
- Programming experience in Java and Node.js, among others.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in GNU/Linux environments
Submit your application (in Spanish) here. Deadline: 29/03/2018
Friday, March 30, 2018 - 01:00